About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic new team member with great attention to detail to support our Client Success Manager with account management of some of our key partnerships.
A key part of this role will involve liaising with partners to ensure expectations are managed and deliverables are completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will be comfortable engaging with clients both on calls and in-person, will have excellent communication skills, with an interest in climate change and sustainable innovation and a background within events would be a bonus.
You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Production departments ensuring that the events are a success, and our partners are satisfied.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience from working on a number of high-profile events attended by senior representatives of regional governments, UN agencies, international and regional NGOs, investors and donors, research institutes and solution providers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Client Success Coordinator
- Support Client Success Manager in account management for key clients.
- Assist with onboarding partners.
- Create and maintain Campaign Trackers.
- Create and update Media Packs.
- Create and update tracking links for each partner.
- Liaise with partners to ensure they are meeting their contractual obligations to Climate Action.
- Create Sales Proposals for the Sales Team.
- Update and maintain key deliverables trackers.
- Create partnership agreements for flagship events – based on templates.
- Update Sales Trackers.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Educated to degree level.
- Highly motivated with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent communication & organisation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Passion for sustainability (desirable but not essential).
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient CRM skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Confident communications and influencing skills especially on calls.
- Self-starter that can work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary (depending on experience).
- Real opportunities for career development within the business.
- Individual event bonus dependent on event scale and achieving pre-agreed KPI’s.
- The opportunity to be part of the growth and success of a mission-led business, addressing the number one global challenge of our time.
- Regular team and company socials and company trips abroad.
- Opportunity to be involved in and attend COP28 in Dubai.
- Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit.
- 28 days annual holiday – including 8 statutory days plus your Birthday off!
- Opportunity to work on prestigious events with highly credible Government Agencies, Heads of State, and leading tier 1 sponsors, key market leaders in the climate change space.
- We will provide support, training, coaching to allow you to develop your skills and build a successful career.
- There are fantastic career opportunities within the wider business for stellar performers as we continue to grow.
- Fresh, vibrant serviced offices based in Victoria with many member benefits including in-house coffee barista, table tennis, wellness rooms and online/in-store discounts.
- Our office is pet-friendly, so we welcome well-behaved dogs.
- If you have a passion for climate change and sustainability and love working collaboratively as part of a team, look no further. Climate Action fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK