About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic new team member to support the account management of some of our key partnerships. A key part of this role will involve liaising with partners to ensure expectations are managed and deliverables are completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will enjoy engaging with people over the telephone.
Excellent communications skills are required along with an interest in climate change and sustainable innovation would also be a major advantage.
You will work closely with conference producers, marketing and sales departments ensuring that the events are a success and the target audience is delivered.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience from working on a number of high-profile events attended by senior representatives of regional governments, UN agencies, international and regional NGOs, investors and donors, research institutes and solution providers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support client success manager in account management for key clients
- Assist with onboarding partners
- Create and maintain campaign trackers
- Create and update media packs
- Create and update tracking links for each partner
- Liaise with partners to ensure they are meeting their contractual obligations to Climate Action
- Update and maintain key deliverables tracker
- Create partnership agreements for flagship events – based on templates
- Distribute inbound leads
- Update sales ledger and live sales board daily
- Update sales report weekly
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Educated to degree level or studying towards it
- Highly motivated with excellent written and verbal skills
- Communication & organisation skills
- Passion for sustainability (desirable but not essential)
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and LinkedIn
- Proficient CRM skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident communications and influencing skills especially on the telephone
- Self-starter that can work independently and as part of a team
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
- Real opportunities for career development within the business
- Individual event bonus dependent on event scale and achieving pre-agreed KPI’s
- The opportunity to be part of the growth and success of a mission led business, addressing the number one global challenge of our time
- Regular team and company socials and company trips abroad when physical events can be safely hosted again
- Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
- 28 days annual holiday – including 8 statutory days
- Opportunity to work on prestigious events with highly credible Government Agencies, Heads of State, and leading tier 1 sponsors, key market leaders in the climate change space.
- We will provide support, training, coaching to allow you to develop your skills and build a successful career
- There are fantastic career opportunities within the wider business for stellar performers as we continue to grow
- Fresh, vibrant serviced offices based in Victoria with many member benefits including in-house coffee barista, table tennis, wellness rooms and online/in-store discounts
- Our office is a pet-friendly, so we welcome well-behaved dogs.
If you have a passion for climate change and sustainability and love working collaboratively as part of a team, look no further. Climate Action fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future.
To apply: Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com