Working with the Marketing Manager you will be required to execute digital marketing campaigns to engage with, build and deliver high quality audiences for bespoke client event as well as our portfolio of flagship events including The Innovation Zone, The Hydrogen Transition Summit and The Sustainable Innovation Forum
You will work closely with conference producers and sales departments ensuring that the events are a success and the target audience is delivered.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a number of high-profile events attended by senior representatives of regional governments, UN agencies, international and regional NGOs, investors and donors, research institutes and solution providers.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Creating, maintaining and publishing content across the Climate Action platforms (including web, email newsletter and social media)
- Generating new ideas for brand awareness, lead generation and conversion through digital marketing campaigns
- Delivering digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Delivering paid media campaigns
- Engaging with and growing the Climate Action network across multiple platforms
- Compiling campaign reports and make recommendations on optimisation
- Optimising website copy to help increase SEO rating
- Researching relevant platforms and audiences to understand how best to engage
- Tracking and monitoring against KPIs
- Liaising with the Production and Partnerships team to ensure digital campaigns support event targets
- Writing and delivering direct email campaigns
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Digital marketing experience ideally from an events background
- Highly motivated with excellent written and verbal skills
- Communication & organisation skills
- Passion for sustainability (highly desirable)
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and LinkedIn
- Proficient CRM skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident communications and influencing skills especially on the telephone
- Self-starter that can work independently and as part of a team
What We Offer:
- Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
- Real opportunities for career development within the business
- The opportunity to be part of the growth and success of a mission led business, addressing the number one global challenge of our timeRegular team and company socials and company trips abroad when physical events can be safely hosted again
- Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
- Opportunity to work on prestigious events with highly credible Government Agencies, Heads of State, and leading tier 1 sponsors, key market leaders in the climate change space.
- We will provide support, training, coaching to allow you to develop your skills and build a successful career
- Fresh, vibrant serviced offices based in Victoria with many member benefits including in-house coffee barista, table tennis, wellness rooms and online/in-store discounts
- Our office is a pet-friendly, so we welcome well-behaved dogs.
If you have a passion for climate change and sustainability and love working collaboratively as part of a team, look no further. Climate Action fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future.
To Apply: Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org