An excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate to support the Marketing department in delivering impactful and engaging communications to the Climate Action network of 150,000+ high level climate change policy and sustainability professionals. Utilising your expertise in digital and social media marketing you will assist in implementing outbound marketing initiatives, managing multiple digital and social marketing campaigns and producing high quality content for articles, websites, newsletters and infographics with an aim to generate awareness and engagement amongst target audience.
The position is best suited to a self-motivated and confident individual who is passionate about the subject of sustainability, enjoys working as part of a team, solution-driven and works well under pressure with creative and proactive attitude. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
You will need excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and an ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines. You will need to have a proven track record of producing high quality work and display outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Assisting with implementing digital and social media campaigns
- Updating and maintaining website and event materials
- Creating and posting marketing messages on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Assisting with copywriting for email campaigns, monthly newsletter and website articles
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Assist with creating marketing reports
- Other ad-hoc marketing activities, including developing your skills in customer service and responding to enquiries
- Research and report on industry insights
To apply please email Rashida Noray at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter and CV.