Climate Action is a mission led business that has been working at the intersection of climate change policy, innovation, and sustainable finance for the last 15 years. Our mission is to accelerate the transition to a global green economy in order to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement. Climate Action’s events build tangible partnerships between business, government, policy makers and investors to accelerate the global transition to net zero.
As an integral part of the sales team you will have responsibility for maximising revenue through sponsorship sales. This will involve identifying and securing new clients and account managing existing clients forging stronger relationships. Working towards achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
You will manage a sales pipeline document for reporting purposes ( forecasting business accurately on a weekly and monthly basis) and gather product and company feedback from clients and prospects
The role will involve travel to events to assist with the delivery and to manage sponsor relationships
This will be a full time role with hybrid working ( minimum of 3 days per week based in our central London office )
Successful applicant will have:
- A solid and proven track record in selling high value event sponsorship to blue chip brands
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to sell high value, complex sponsorship packages by telephone and face to face
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong written and proposal writing skills
- The ability and passion for building strong client relationships
- Ability to sell conceptually with a consultative sales approach
- A strong sales process and an understanding of how to create credible urgency and close
- Excellent research skills, enabling you to source new sales leads and identify decision makers
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to build trust quickly
- Ambition and hunger to succeed and maximise earnings, with a healthy competitive nature
- Enjoy being challenged and engaged in a KPI driven environment where a good percentage of your total earnings are performance based
- Experience of using CRM systems and an appreciation of their importance
- Ideally you will also have a genuine interest in working in a mission focussed, for profit business, addressing the greatest challenge of our time – Climate Change.
What We Offer:
- Competitive annual salary plus commission
- Real opportunities for career development within the business
- The opportunity to be part of the growth and success of a mission led business, addressing the number one global challenge of our time
- Opportunity to work on prestigious events with highly credible Government Agencies, Heads of State, and leading tier 1 sponsors, key market leaders in the climate change space.
- Fresh, vibrant serviced offices based in Victoria with many member benefits including in-house coffee barista, table tennis, wellness rooms and online/in-store discounts
- Our office is a pet-friendly, so we welcome well-behaved dogs.
If you have a passion for climate change and sustainability and love working collaboratively as part of a team, look no further. Climate Action fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org